~BARRETT FARM “AFFORDABLE” TOWNHOME~ Subject To 40B Guidelines & Deed Rider. Deed Restrictions Apply & Unit Must Be Owner Occupied, BUT Income Guidelines & Asset Limitations DO NOT Apply! This Is A Rare Opportunity to Own An “Affordable” END-UNIT Townhome w/ Universal Deed Rider. Quality Built End-Unit TownHome In Beautiful Barrett Farm Situated w/ Huge Common Area Greens Directly In Front of Unit, Perfect For Recreation or Relaxing w/ Friends & Family. FHA & MassHousing Approved. Great Price! Great Location! Minutes to Train Station and Major Highways. Energy Efficient Unit w/ Large Eat-In Kitchen w/ Custom Oak Cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances & Slider Leading to Trex Deck. Laundry is Conveniently Located on the 2nd Floor. 1-Car Garage w/ Plenty of Storage. Call List Agent For More Details & For Short Application. Hurry This Opportunity Will Not Last!
This is a Townhouse style home and features 4 total rooms, 1 full bath, 1 half bath, 2 bedrooms, and is currently available for $170,000.
For complete details click here.
PRESTIGIOUS TODD ESTATES. 40X28+26X16 CUSTOM COLONIAL W/2X6 CONST+ FARMER’S PORCH, DECK LOCATED ON CUL-DE-SAC. MASTER BEDROOM WITH PRIVATE BATH + W/I CLOSET. F.R. ADDITION WITH FIREPLACE, CATHEDRAL CEILING AND OVERSIZED PALLADIUM WINDOW. GLEAMING HARDWOOD IN THE OVERSIZED FOYER, LIVING ROOM & DINING ROOM. HARDWOOD LIGHTED STAIRS LEADING TO 2ND FLOOR WITH FOUR (4) LARGE BEDROOMS. WALK-UP ATTIC; NEWER FURNACE; BRAND NEW A/C CONDENSER; BRAND NEW GARAGE DOORS; PROFESSIONALLY LANDSCAPED BEAUTIFUL LOT WITH SPRINKLER SYSTEM. CENTRALLY LOCATED AND WITHIN MINUTES TO TOWN CENTER, LIBRARY, POST OFFICE & SHOPS. CONVENIENTLY LOCATED TO MAJOR HIGHWAY ROUTES. TOO MANY UPGRADES TO LIST. A MUST SEE!
Billerica MA ListingsBillerica, MA - $170,000 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Billerica, MA - $149,900 - Condo - Garden - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Billerica, MA - $529,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Billerica, MA - $339,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:2
Burlington MA ListingsBurlington, MA - $388,000 - Single-Family - Multi-Level - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/14 hours agoBurlington, MA - $789,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Burlington, MA - $234,900 - Condo - Garden - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Burlington, MA - $524,900 - Single-Family - Raised Ranch - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2
Woburn Ma ListingsWoburn, MA - $639,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/14 hours agoWoburn, MA - $339,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:18 hours agoWoburn, MA - $499,900 - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:7 - Beds:2 - Baths:2Woburn, MA - $169,900 - Condo - Garden - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1
- Broadcasters Can Join Hybrid IP Future Via Cable March 6, 2014While the debate about the end game for the proposed Comcast/Time Warner Cable merger rages on, the two companies have been working behind the scenes for at least a year on a common platform for supporting two-way interactivity and video on demand services. […]
- Market Report, "IntrinsiQ, LLC - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile", published March 5, 2014It designs, develops and markets software solutions for real data and business analytics in the oncology market. […]
- Alpha Software Webinar Featuring Analyst Michael Facemire on... March 3, 2014Mobile business apps are impacting key areas of business, affecting overall strategy. […]
- Demand from media puts file transfer service Signiant in 'high-growth mode' February 28, 2014When the National Football League's studios in California and New Jersey need to edit 50 hours of high-definition video from up to 16 games each week into a single, 90-minute Sunday night highlights program, it uses the file-transfer services of Burlington, Mass.-based Signiant. […]
- Broadcasters Can Join Hybrid IP Future Via Cable March 6, 2014
- Police Log: Man Reports Someone Charging on Deceased Family Members' Credit Cards March 8, 2014Thursday, March 6 At 10:03 a.m., police received a call about a two-car accident on Main Street. […]
- Woburn Man Allegedly Attacks Trooper After Route 93 Crash in Medford March 7, 2014A 30-year-old Woburn man allegedly attacked a Massachusetts State Police trooper Friday morning after getting into a minor rear-end crash on Route 93 South in Medford. […]
- Driver Charged With Attacking State Trooper On I-93 March 7, 2014A driver was arrested and charged with attacking a Massachusetts State Trooper after a minor accident on Interstate 93 Friday morning. […]
- Two Men Charged With Car Break-ins at YMCA March 6, 2014Woburn Police arrested two men for allegedly stealing three sets of keys from the YMCA over the past two weeks and stealing items from cars. […]
- Police Log: Man Reports Someone Charging on Deceased Family Members' Credit Cards March 8, 2014